avandia

Monday, February 1, 2010

8 months

Photo Shoot! I could take pictures of Jackson just about everyday...and I pretty much do. He is growing into such a handsome fella. He loves to stand whenever possible, is VERY close to officially crawling, and has learned to clap his hands and often accompanies the gesture with a 'yaaaaaaayyyyyy' sound. He can eat most foods including some of his favorites like Peas, Green Beans, and Freeze Dried Blueberries. Anytime we give him any sort of meat, he pockets it in his cheeks for me to dig out later! We just put up a gate to cover our steps and he really enjoys standing at it, shaking the poles back and forth, like he is locked in a cell and nobody will let him out. He has also figured out that he can scooch down the gate poles to get himself into a sitting position (this sounds much more graceful than it really is). It is amazing to me the amount of intelligence this boy possesses (must have been all that fish oil I took while pregnant ;) ). But seriously, he is learning so many things very quickly. It definitely makes his daddy and I very proud.
Here are Jack's 8 month photos taken with my new camera...







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe it!!! AAAHHH!! And, he looks soooo much like Mark! Geez.

Unknown said...

I just realized that Bo is in your blog title...but he never shows up in the blog? :-)

Super cute pictures, of course.

joelle said...

Yay for a new camera!! I just love your new talent...

Ben and Amanda said...

I LOVE the new layout you have going on and the pictures of Jackson are GREAT!! You are doing such an amazing job! I agree with Melanie...Mr.Bo has been added but I don't hear any upadtes on how he is doing?? :) love you guys and miss you!