avandia

Friday, April 6, 2012

Benny

Don't let the sweetness of this boy fool you. 
He loves to snuggle when he sleeps and we often find him cuddling with his bumpers :)
When things are quiet upstairs and you think he is doing this...
He is a crazy bookworm and is always reading
He is actually most likely doing this...
He is T-R-O-U-B-L-E!
Don't be the next one bamboozled.

(This is the 3rd time this week I have found a bathroom like this)

4 comments:

joelle said...

It is so nice of him to leave the roll hanging up at least! He is one cute trouble maker though....

Christine said...

hahah, this is exactly why we keep all our bathroom doors closed. Last week it wasn't and Nate turned around from shaving to find Ella splashing in the toilet! ;)

RebeccaH said...

You find toilet paper, we find a squeezed out toothpaste tube. These kids are all cut from the same mold, I think. :) So funny!

Angie said...

Kal & Benny must be chatting about how to make their mama's crazy - this is one of K's favorite things to do. And sometimes? When I need ONE minute to pee? I let her. I know, I know, bad. But hey. For that one (less than that actually) minute I am in sweet, quiet, bliss ;)