avandia

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

15.5 Months and so Handsome

Jackson and I tried to have a little photo shoot yesterday. Unfortunately, the stinkin' mosquitoes weren't cooperating with us, but we did manage to get a few shots that were really great. I just think he is growing into such a handsome little man....but then, being his mom, I am probably a little partial! Seeing him grow makes me more and more excited to meet his little brother or sister. Soon. I am 26 weeks this week. Only 14 more weeks.  






In these last three photos, Jackson is actually not just being cute, but rather swatting pesky mosquitoes away!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He IS so handsome! :)

Angie said...

He is too cute Melissa!! Cant get over it. He doesnt look anything like his dad... ;)

I hope your feeling well girl...I dont know about you but I cant wait for December!!

Maria Williams said...

He is just so precious. Can we agree now that he will be Maeta's husband? I would totally approve! Then if you have a little girl she can marry Soren! Ha!

joelle said...

Where's Ele?

Just curious. Mitch was saying "There's Ele" to me in his best Jackson voice on the plane...in the car...and just now as he walked through the door.

Love the pics! And thanks again for making our trip home so great!!!