Patience is not a virtue that was bestowed upon me. When waiting for something, I just never seem to be able to get it off my mind. Waiting for things makes me cranky and annoyed. This little dilemma makes me hate surprises that I know are coming. Seriously. Waiting for Mark and I's engagement was excruciating. If Mark plans something for me, he now knows that I will get so much more enjoyment if he tells me the day of the surprise that something will happen. I can only handle 'waiting' for about a day.
What is it that is in me to be so annoyed about waiting? I am not a control freak. I don't always need a plan. I am usually not worried about something going wrong. So what is it? Oh dear....I just don't know.
Anyway. Can you tell that I am waiting for something? Yep. A baby. This time, however, I am not only waiting to see what the little peach looks like, but also what the gender is. Double surprise seems to equal double the agony of the wait. Soon enough though. Each day I pray (several times per day) that the babe will show up that day, and soon, I know God will grant my desires to be true. Until then, I am just looking forward to the activities I have planned to help keep my mind off the impending delivery. Tonight we are celebrating my dad's birthday. Tomorrow we are taking Jack to the Children's museum. And Sunday we have a few ideas, but haven't committed to anything yet. It should be a fun weekend.....especially if the little one decides to come :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay you can use Jack's Bday present we got him! Take pictures for us...I would love to see one of Mark in the giant turtle shell in the Earth World exhibit! Have fun...
Keep yourself busy every second of every day, here is a link to something you and Marky Mark might like, just incase you seem to be bored http://www.cbs.com/primetime/the_mentalist/
:) Love you so much! Can't wait to meet the Little Peach, you Moldy Peach!!;) Mark, I am talking to you! P.S.Maybe YOUR little babe will share a bday with the most famous babe ever!! Now, there's something to think about. THAT is insane in the membrane!
Post a Comment